Auction Napa Valley’s Impact on our Community
Since the first Auction Napa Valley in 1981, more than $110 million has been given to nonprofit agencies in Napa County to help create a healthy community and support children’s education.
We are proud of our partnerships with nonprofit organizations that are helping build strong families, providing preventative and acute medical care, allowing children to start off right so they can be successful and providing basic needs to the most vulnerable people in our community.
Did you know?
· $1,000 – covers one year in a teen mentoring program
· $5,000 – provides 33 well baby check-ups
· $10,000 – pays for after school tutoring for 50 kids
· $25,000 – funds an innovative math program for 800 students
· $50,000 – insures 200 kids for a year
· $100,000 – funds a new ultrasound machine
Read more about Auction Napa Valley’s impact on our Napa County neighbors.
Fed By: Napa Valley Vintners